Show Some Love

Photobucket

The best thing about having this blog is the chance to meet new people and to know their views.

Hence I really look forward in reading your oh-so-endearing and even some grudging comments.

If you have any thoughts about anything I post here, simply comment on the post.

COMMENT 101:

1. Where to Click
Viewing blog from homepage:
Click that ...comments beside the Published by Lili Chou on....
Viewing post singly:
Look below after each post, and click Post A Comment.

2. Type your sentiments inside the box.

3. For Identity
If you're a blogger, you know what to do.
If you've never been around here before, you can choose between anonymous or name/url. But I prefer the latter category so that I can get to know you better.
Note that you don't have to register to any site to comment.

4. Click Publish Your Comment. Voila!

As always, if you want me to feature your music, promote any album or upcoming event, want to remove any mp3 or link, have an awesome site you want me to check out, maybe send goodies my way and want someone to talk to (hah.), kindly send an email.

bjork620(at)gmail(dot)com

other mediums available here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yo your blog is looking awesome! Love from Pigeons and Planes.
Johayra F. said…
Thanks Confusion!! I love your blog. I always go there to look for r&b and hiphop stuff.
Anonymous said…
please check yuna @ www.myspace.com/yunaroomrecords
Anonymous said…
aha! you've already checked out yuna..shame on me--;)

yesterday's anonymous
Johayra F. said…
I found Yuna through your recommendation. Thanks!
finn infinite said…
thanks for recommending her. i just got her ep..so i'd like to recommend

dan sebenarnya (in malay language)
deeper conversation
after midnight

if you have time, please listen to the strokes of malaysia (that's what they were called),
HUJAN - http://www.myspace.com/kugiranhujan
thanks..sorry for promoting..:)
Johayra F. said…
Sure, Ill look them up. Thanks for visiting Metaphor.
J said…
Lili Chou I am officially obsessed with you and Metaphor, I am more than glad to link up, please kep doing what you do so well!!

Much love,
Jeff
Anonymous said…
Hey - liked your blog and added it to our blog roll. Would love to have you consider adding the Daily Disc to yours too.

http://thedailydisc.com

Thanks and Happy New Year!
Sliver025 said…
Did you quit?

I miss the blog.

Jack
Anonymous said…
Hey M.

so good to have you back!

xoxo

D.

Popular posts from this blog

Ellie Goulding