Sounds Like These



Eric Hutchinson
With a dramatic folk voice and acoustic guitar or piano, Eric Hutchinson will win you over with his catchy songs and lyrics. A little similar to Jason Mraz, I recommend anyone to listen to him. If less manufactured music is your gig, then his album “…Before I Sold Out” will catch your fancy. His most recent album, “Sounds Like This” is full of catchy melodies and although no two songs are the same each has a distinct sound. Enjoy!
Riding the subway with the scent of her hair
She took out a toothbrush started using it there
She explained "I’m always sure today’s the day I will die
I wanna look good if I get to look God in the eye"
And I said "Oh!
Oh!
Rock and Roll
Rock and Roll (acoustic)
Food Chain
Ok, Its Alright With Me
All Over Now
Breakdown More

last.fm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Script

Greg Laswell