This is why I love Lily Allen

Lily Allen has begun working on her next album. Allen has been touring to support ’Alright, Still’ since it came out last year. The singer said: “I actually have an apartment in New York, and I’ve been there trying to record. I’ve been working with (production duo) Future Cut again, and we’ve come up with some ideas, it’s just not really there yet. “I think that’s a mistake a lot of people make these days when they have a successful first album, and then the record company pushed them into rushing a second one, I’m not interested in doing that." Speaking about the new material she told MTV News: "The songs I’ve written so far are good, they just don’t shout anything different to me than what the last album was like and I’d like to do something different.” source

Lily Allen




F*** you, f*** you
Very, very much
Cos we hate
What you do
And we hate
Your whole crew
So please
Don't stay in touch

GWB (Guess Who Batman)

Other demos:

I Dont Know

I Could Say

Check out her other songs!


I was so lost back then
But with a little help from my friends
I found a light in the tunnel at the end
Now you're calling me up on the phone
So you can have a little whine and a moan
And it's only because you're feeling alone
Smile
Alfie
LDN
Littlest Things

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Dear

The Script