Classic



Some of you may not have heard this song. Honestly, the song itself doesn't appeal to the mass-stereotype-thing if you know what I mean. But I do feel this is her best song to date(pre-crack/rehab days). Its just ironic the lyrics are more appropriate to her ongoing situation now. I still love her though, even with cuckoo nest hair or with no teeth at all. Ha! Just as long she's making good music, what the hell. Its her life nonetheless, and I think she knows what's right.


When you walk in the bar,
And you dressed like a star,
Rockin' your F me pumps.
And the men notice you,
With your Gucci bag crew,
Can't tell who he's lookin' to.
Cuz you all look the same,
Everyone knows your name,
And that's you whole claim to fame.......

F*ck me Pumps by Amy Winehouse

Click to download.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Dear

The Script