Love is a Mystery



Joshua Radin
Joshua Radin is an acoustic singer/songwriter. When close friend and actor/film-maker Zach Braff heard a demo of Radin’s song “Winter,” he was immediately interested, and got the song onto his show Scrubs in the episode “My Screw Up.” The song received an overwhelmingly positive response and gave Radin substantial exposure with the show’s demographic. The songs “Today”, “Closer”, “Don’t Look Away” and “These Photographs” were also used on the show.

Since, Joshua’s songs have been further featured on the FOX Television drama North Shore, and the ABC medical drama Grey’s Anatomy. His song “Star Mile” is on The Last Kiss movie soundtrack. Most recently his song “What If You” was featured on soundtrack to the movie Catch and Release.

The album “We Were Here” was released in 2006, containing many of the songs featured on the various television shows. The album is made up of heavily acoustic indie Folk/Pop, and is especially reminiscent of Simon & Garfunkel, Elliott Smith, Damien Rice and Iron & Wine.
I know you're scared that I'll soon be over it,
thats part of it all,
part of the beauty of falling in love with you,
is the fear you wont fall....
And I know its easy to say, but its harder to feel this way.
And I miss you more than I should, than I thought I could,
I can't get my mind off of you.
The Fear You Wont Fall
Closer
Sky (with Ingrid Michaelson)
Winter
Everything Will Be Alright
In These Photographs

last.fm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Dear

The Script