Now I Know



Sam Sparro

Sam Sparro’s music is the sum of his church choir upbringing, his international cultivation and his penchant for back-alley warehouse parties and clubs.
As a child, Sam was a low-mileage triple-threat Christian school boy who acted in commercials and plays, sang in church, and danced just about anywhere there was open space. After moving from Sydney, Australia to Los Angeles at the age of 10, he continued to sing in church – learning from some of greatest session singers LA had to offer. Singers that had performed with Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Chaka Kahn and the likes were booking Sam to sing on Demos, TV Shows and records With his unique universal appeal Sam Sparro has already single-handedly wooed the rather spoiled Los Angeles music scene with his grace and signature wit. Currently featuring a semblance of laptops, keytar, and vocals, his presence is reminiscent of the funk greats of the 80’s. His seductive, soulful vocals on top of post-modern electro beats however, make him distinctly 21st century.
When I was a little boy
Living in the last century
I thought about
Living in the future
Then it occurred to me
I turned around
The future was now
The future was all around me
Nothing like I imagined
It was totally confounding
21st Century Life
Black and Gold
Hot Mess
Pocket

last.fm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Dear

The Script