Soko



Soko
SoKo (born Stéphanie Sokolinski) is a French singer and actress. She was born in Bordeaux in France to a Polish family and has been called SoKo as far back as she can remember. She has appeared in several French movies, and got her start as a singer after she asked the director if she could sing on screen. In 2007 and 2008 she got a big hit in a number of countries, including Denmark, Austria and Belgium. At the moment SoKo isn’t signed by a (major) record label. She says; “I don’t want to sign now because I think it’s really rushed.” At several festivals she mentioned an album might be released in autumn 2008.
You say you love me more, than all the girls you have had before
Even more than music, even more than yourself
Even more than everything, but it's just a lie
So I will never love you more, than anything
I Will Never Love You More
Ill Kill Her
Take My Heart

last.fm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Dear

The Script