Ida Maria

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ida Maria
Ida Maria Børli Sivertsen, is a Norwegian rock musician known primarily by the stage name Ida Maria. Her singles "Oh My God" and "Stella" were both played regularly on Norwegian national radio station NRK P3. She has later expanded her popularity outside of her native country, namely in the United Kingdom, where she has appeared on Later... with Jools Holland, interviewed by The Times and performed at Glastonbury Festival. +/-

Sivertsen is reported to have the neurological phenomenon of synesthesia which, in her case, means she sees colours when she hears music. Having performed at various festivals this year including Reading and being nominated for Best Rock/Indie Artist category at the BT Digital Music Awards 2008, Ida follows up with a UK tour which kicks off on the 7th November finishing with her sold out show at the Scala, London on the 27th November 2008.

Find a cure
find a cure for my life
Put a price
put a price on my soul
Oh my god
oh you think I´m in control
Oh my god
oh you think it´s all for fun
Oh My God
I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked

wiki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Dear

The Script