Remember M2M?

Photobucket
Marit Elisabeth Larsen was born on July 1, 1983 in Lørenskog, Norway. She gained international fame during her teenage years as a member of the pop duo M2M with childhood friend Marion Raven. Recognizable as the lighter-haired of the two musicians, Larsen played the guitar and did half of the vocals and songwriting. After touring the world and producing two albums with hits such as don’t say you love me, Mirror Mirror, and Everything, M2M was broken up by Atlantic Records in September 2002. She released her debut Album, Under The Surface, in Norway on March 6.
+/-

So here it is, here it goes
I could try rock and roll
I would change your life forever too
If a song could get me you
I could make it high or low
Sing it on the radio
If that is what I need to do
If a song could get me you
If a Song Could Get Me You by Marit Larsen
other songs:
Only a Fool
Under the Surface

last.fm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Dear

The Script