Shwayze

Photobucket

Shwayze
Shwayze (born Aaron Smith in 1986) is an alternative hip-hop artist from Malibu, California. Shwayze is a California-born rapper that is new to the music industry. The self proclaimed “only black kid in Malibu” has already generated buzz throughout the rock and rap communities with his music posted on the Myspace and Youtube websites. His single is “Buzzin’” featuring Cisco Adler of Whitestarr. His first album is called Shwayze. Shwayze and Adler are the focus of a reality television series on MTV titled Buzzin’, which debuted on July 23, 2008.
+/-

Let me tell you about a girl I know.
She like hip hop and rock and roll.
She walk slow down the avenue.
I ain't met her, but I get her when I do.
Let me tell you about a girl I love.
She stay at home cause she hate the club.
Baby but, pretty little features.
I ain't met her but I'll get her when I see her.
Corona and Lime
Buzzin'
Roamin'

last.fm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Dear

The Script