A Premature Deduce on The Fame

I wanted to do a pre-halloween post for you guys but seeing I'm not the only one having that agenda, I lost the drive. Maybe later.+/-

Marching on, Lady Gaga's all over the net even months before her album's release. I got an earful of 'The Fame' (you know how it is) and pondered few thoughts. Lady Gaga's noteworthy for her up-tempo track 'Just Dance' wherein you cant decide if you're listening to a bubblegum pop/r&b or to an inspired bjork-ish alum (erase that), and alien-like vids with all that somehow unfinished wardrobe and im-not-human moves. I cant begin to explain it really. Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the creative streak. In the album, there are some tracks where Gaga attempted to take on slow songs and even contemporary ones. I thought I was shuffling my player. Everyone loves variation I guess. Is that what you call mainstream? Obviously, Lady Gaga's have different influences but the manner of fusing all these elements is what made me like Gaga. It's too early to tell though. One album isn't enough to cement her mark in her artistry. I can't blame you if you don't like her. Perhaps let's just enjoy on what she's got to offer.

Money Honey
Boys Boys Boys

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are in Lady GaGa too?
Let's see further is she is a 'one-hit-wonder'...
BTW, I have a blog about Lady Gaga (gagavision.skyrock.com)
BTW 2, I subscribed to your blog.
Johayra F. said…
yeah, im planning to do that..

Thanks JD!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Script

Greg Laswell