Radiohead's Reckoner Remixes

Photobucket

Radiohead
is currently having a contest where anyone can upload their remix of 'Reckoner'. I think this is a very neat way of promoting their sound as well as encouraging the further madness and fascination of electro. Im starting to be an electro manic individual myself.+/-

As usual, those who gets the highest votes and least vetoes gets the pie. Now my inbox is overflowing with Reckoner Remixes. Since I love them all, doesn't want to be biased, and especially doesn't trust my judgement in remixes, I decided to post a couple for you to listen and decide. It amazes me how a song can be altered to different layers. I dont know if all of them below is up for the contest but if you're digging any mix, vote for them here. Hell yah.

Kanye West vs Radiohead - Reckoner Lockdown
Radiohead - Reckoner (Flying Lotus Remix)
Radiohead - Reckoner (Diplo Remix)
Radiohead - Reckoner (LoveTongueAttack Bmore Remix)
Radiohead - Reckoner (Baby Diamonds Remix)
Radiohead - Reckoner (Spoolwork remix)
Radiohead - Reckoner (Rune RK Remix)
Radiohead - Wreckin' Er (Smash the B Remix)
Radiohead - Reckoner (Nosaj Thing Remix)
Radiohead - Reckoner (Chark Mu Remix)
Radiohead - Reckoner (Mike Genius rubber remix)
Radiohead - Reckoner (Low Scores Remix)
Radiohead - Reckoner (Three Leaves and A Head Remix)

Im still settling my mp3 host server so I would like to give thanks to these awesome blogs:
popsense| rollinandscratchin| fakepennycomics| culturebully| butterteam| pampelmoose| culture of me| prettymuchamazing

Comments

Anonymous said…
well they make some good music
J said…
Lili I wanted to thank you for linking to us, but I think your link is heading to the wrong place!
Johayra F. said…
Sorry bout that, its fixed right now.

Popular posts from this blog

The Script

Greg Laswell