Some Are Amazing, Some Are Just Okay

Photobucket
slumberdoll

Hombre (JoolsMF Remix)- M.I.A.
I thought I have had enough of M.I.A. until boom, she's sporting a new baby bump and said to be unretiring. Is that even a word? Anyway, one my friends bring this song up and I couldn't helped posting it.

My Love is Like A Sparrow- Jessie Baylin
This one is a def oldie, but Baylin's music always shakes my senses everytime.

Dance Wiv Me (Shazam Remix) -Dizzee Rascal ft. Calvin Harris & Chromeo)
Corrosive, I like it.+/-

Hey Love- Piano Creeps
Other blogs have given good reviews of them. I have been playing their songs over and over again these past few days but I admit Im still trying to get a feel about their sound. Don't let me stop you though.

Stand Up- Flobots
Lets get this straight, I love them. There's just something about their name that cracks me up. Flobots. Flobots. I know you don't know what I mean.

Icy Cold (Bumblebeez Remix)- Wow
Thanks PennedMadness for calling this one.

Half Mast - Empire of the Sun
This band one time gave me a nightmare after watching their music video. Still, no one can pull me away from them.

Jack Killed Mom- Jenny Lewis
For me, its like hearing a pale imitation of an Edgar Allan Poe material in the middle of the night for 5 minutes.

Two Steps Behind- Def Leppard
Whatever you do - I’ll be two steps behind you
Wherever you go - and I’ll be there to remind you
That it only takes a minute of your precious time
To turn around, I’ll be two steps behind

I heard this song this morning and I couldn't resist.

Disturbia (feat. Andre Merritt & Rihanna) - Chris Brown Remix
I totally didn't like the song at first however this remix hit the spot. So who am I to judge?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Dear

The Script