Musiq Soulchild

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Musiq Soulchild, a soulstar bred and cultured mostly in Philadelphia is set to realease his new album this 9th of December entitled, "On My Radio". He claims claims he had developed a sound by fusing together the essence of "Soul Music" with "Funk" rules and "Hip Hop" swagger. On my opinion, the preceding statement evidently sums up his unique artistry.+/-

Until
Moneyright
Special

This track is a collaboration between Soulchild and India.Arie and is said to be Arie's single for her album, "Testimony Vol. 2. Love and Politics". This one's riveting smooth with Soulchild included in it. Others preferred her earlier works but this ones alright with me. The lyrics also is squeamish and over-the-top but I like it.

I don't mean to be decadent,
I might sound like a hedonist.
Chocolate High via hardcandymusic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Dear

The Script