Animal Collective and Remixes/Mash-ups

Photobucket
I don't mean to seem like I care about material things like a social status
I just want four walls and adobe slabs for my girls
+/-

I am yet to listen to Merriweather Post Pavilion therefore I cannot wager others impressions on Animal Collective. The album had emerge before Christmas 2008 to the world, so unless you're an absolute skeptic and nonconformist listener or just sheds away from popular fads, its really impossible not to be influence by opinions and reviews stating what a "masterpiece" this album is. Hopefully, I can generate my own and catch up with the huss and buzz soon.

Below are remixes floating on the blogosphere and on my inbox. There is not really that many to choose from. Perhaps the DJ's are afraid to touch MPP? Anyhow, remixes like these have been known to jumpstart careers of enthusiast DJs. What are they waiting for?

Your Love, My Girls (Frankie Knuckles Mashup/Remix)
My Girls (Dave Wrangler Remix)
My Girls (Mexicans with Guns Remix)

BONUS:
In the Flowers- Merriweather Post Pavilion (Domino, 2009)
Little Bird (Animal Collective Remix) by Goldfrapp

My Girls (Coachella 2008) by Animal Collective



Myspace// Website// last.fm// Amazon


Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Dear

The Script