Dave Wrangler- Black & Tan DJ Mix + TVOTR Refits

Photobucket

Mr. Dave Wrangler dropped this mix to my inbox...+/-

A big thank you to everyone who reviewed and/or posted my Animal Collective - My Girls Remix - it's everywhere! haha For you DJ's out there, I've included the 320K version of the track that was on my Byte.FM DJ mix. I had posted the mix from the radio show on my website- then decided to just put up the full, unedited mix of the "Black & Tan DJ Mix."
Black & Tan DJ Mix

Tracklist:

1. Notorious B.I.G. vs. Peter Bjorn & John - Party & Bullshit (Dave Wrangler Remix)
2. Nas - I Can (Dave Wrangler Remix)
3. Pharcyde vs Ghostland Observatory - Passin' Me By (Dave Wrangler Remix)
4. Notorious B.I.G. Vs. Ghostland Observatory - Nasty Boy (Dave Wrangler Remix)
5. Gang Gang Dance - House Jam (Hot Chip Remix)
6. Hercules & Love Affair - You Belong
7. TV on the Radio - Golden Age
8. Kid Sister feat. David Banner - Family Reunion
9. The Astroids Galaxy Tour - Around The Bend
10.Pase Rock - So Fuckin' Disco Blend
11.Greenskeepers - Fingerblasting
12.Ludacris vs Hercules & Love Affair - Stand Up (Dave Wrangler Remix)
13.Animal Collective - My Girls (Dave Wrangler Remix)
14.MGMT – Kids
15.Estelle – American Boy (Nadastrom Remix)
16.Dances With White Girls - Everybody's Got To Make A Living
17.Rage Against The Machine - Bulls On Parade (DJ Kue Remix)
18.Britney Spears vs Digitalism - Womanizer Dub (Dave Wrangler Remix)
19.Britney Spears - Circus (BitchSLAPhappy's 3 Ring Circus Remix)
20.YO Majesty - Don't Let Go (Photomachine Bounce Remix)
21.Rick Ross – Hustlin' (DJ Lobsterdust Remix)
22.M.I.A. – Boyz (DiscoTech Remix)
23.Playdoe – It's That Beat
24.The Prodigy - Omen

... and along some goodies from Dave Wrangler lab.

2pac vs. TV on the Radio - Me Against The World (Dave Wrangler Metal Radio Remix)
TVOTR - Staring At The Sun (Dave Wrangler Conscience Clear Remix)


website//

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Dear

The Script